Bugatti Cars are famous for their excellent build quality, engine, appearance, and luxury. Born to a family of highly skilled artists, Ettore Bugatti was a very enthusiastic person with abilities and intelligence that made him successful. He came from a family of designers and crafters, his father was a jewellery maker and his grandfather was a sculptor. Combining his family’s talents with a passion for engines, specifically, cars, it is no surprise that Bugatti is the most powerful in the automobile enterprise. The company was established in the year 1909 and remains one of the pioneers in the industry.
Top Bugatti Cars Models
Bugatti cars look like a masterpiece of art with amazing functionality, designs, and speed with minimal resistance. These cars are amazing on the roads and maintain the safety of the drivers. The cars come with perfectly sculpted bodies with comfortable seats and luxurious designs. The company’s limited edition luxury supercars integrate art and engineering to deliver us the best quality supercars in the market.
Given below are some of the best Bugatti Cars that redefine luxury and performance:
- Bugatti Veyron
This model of Bugatti cars was launched in 2005 and holds the record for the most number of fans with the passing years. Along with that, the Bugatti Veyron holds the position of being the first production car to cross a speed of 400 km/h. It is one of the best cars that the company has ever manufactured.
- The Veyron has an 8.0L Quad-Turbocharged W16 petrol engine
- The engine delivers 1,001 bhp and 1,250 Nm of force
- The powerful engine lets you speed up to 407 kilometres per hour.
- The engine is coupled with a 7-speed automatic transmission.
- And the car can run swiftly from 0-100 kilometres per hour in just 2.5 seconds.
However, it is important to take care of necessary and cautious steps to encourage safety. The Veyron itself comes fixed with excellent safety elements like:
- The front and side-impact beams,
- Crash sensors,
- Driver and passenger-side airbags,
- Traction control,
- And an engine immobiliser.
- Bugatti Chiron
After the Bugatti Veyron, the company launched its Chiron model of the Buggati cars. The Chiron is styled and compacted with classic features like the traditional Bugatti horseshoe grille and the legendary side C-bar. It also contains a ‘Skyview’ function that loads the car with natural light, giving it an unparalleled view.
- It is fueled by an 8.0L Quad-Turbocharged W16 petrol engine
- The engine delivers 1,600 Nm of force with 1,500 PS of power.
- The 7,993cc engine is combined with a 7-speed automatic transmission
- You can enjoy an acceleration of 490 k/ph with a speed of 0-100 kilometres per hour in just 2.5 seconds!
- Bugatti Centodieci
The next car in our list of best Bugatti Cars is Bugatti Centodieci. It is a sculptural beauty with legendary power that amazes everyone because of its speed and durability. The Centodieci sports car is a design that not everyone can launch. The car was designed to pay tribute to the remembrance of EB110, which was built in 1991 by Romano Artioli in Italy.
- This model of Bugatti features an incredible structure and comes with an 8.0L quad-turbocharged W16 engine.
- The car is an amazing transition of the EB110 in the new age of supercars.
- Additionally, it offers a breathtaking design and unbeatable performance.
- The powerful engine of the car can take you from 0 to 100 km/h in just 2.4 seconds!
- However, it is limited to only 10 car units in the world and is not for use by the local public.
- Bugatti La Voiture Noire
This model of the Bugatti Cars is the true definition of the luxury supercar. It is one of the most amazing and rarest cars that the company has ever made. To date, no successor of the car has been ever launched and only one unit was ever made. The car was sold for $18.7 million to an anonymous bidder.
- La Voiture Noire also has a powerful engine with an 8.0-litre W16 motor
- This powerful engine delivers 1479 power and 1180 lb-ft of force.
- The car can race from 0 to 60 kilometres per hour in just 2.4 seconds.
- Its top speed can go as high as 260 kmph.
- Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo
The 2016 model of the Bugatti cars, Vision Gran Turismo is one of the best cars ever made.
- The car generally costs more than $5.1 million because of its rarity.
- The rare Bugatti Vision Gran has a W-16 engine that accelerates a 1500 power and 1100 lb-ft of force.
- The car can go as high as the top speed of 248 mph.
- Bugatti Divo
Another one of the famous Bugatti cars is the Bugatti Divo. It is the company’s finest racing car that has stolen the heart of every track racer. The car is lightweight and delivers exceptional control performance. Combined with modern technologies, the design of the car sets it apart from other company’s racers. Though the car does not have high speed, it outperforms both the Chiron and the Veyron on the racetrack.
- The Divo comes with 1,479 power and 1,180 pound-feet force.
- The company made around 40 of these car units,
- Bugatti Divo has a top speed of 236 mph.
Bugatti cars are famous worldwide for their performance, built-quality, and designs. The cars are not easily available in the market and have limited edition models. In this blog post, we have discussed some of the top Bugatti cars that have refined features, amazing speed, horsepower, and fascinating designs.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Bugatti Veyron, launched in 2005, is one of the best Bugatti car till date. Its style and looks make it demanding and popular among the public. Along with that, the engine and speed of the car are amazing.
With a luxurious brand such as Bugatti, there is nothing as “cheap”. However, the starting price of the Bugatti Veyron model starts at $1.9 million.