Blooket Join game is a gaming platform that focuses on e-learning and web-based knowledge. Education in the context of gaming is relatively new and fascinates various users across the world. Whether you are a teacher looking for student engagement or a student seeking education, this application can introduce you to a variety of digital learning solutions in an interactive way.
With emerging digital solutions, E-learning and web-based education have taken the world by storm. Various applications such as Byjus, Vedantu, and Topper have become popular for their online education services. While they are prominently used by higher classes, education for nursery and pre-nursery remains a challenge for teachers and parents.
Blooket Join is a platform that allows users of any standard to learn by hosting and playing the games. If you are also fascinated by the concept of the platform, let’s directly dive into the game and steps to join the platform.
What is a Blooket Join Game?
It is a gamified e-learning platform that allows teachers to host games through question sets, questionnaires, and Multiple Choice Questions and students have to answer them from their devices. It is an assessment-centered application that allows teachers to evaluate the performance of their students through various productive assessments.
It practically works on game-based education where the teacher can combine learning questions in gameplay. Whenever the students get correct answers, they gain game points. These points are free to use and allow the students to buy and sell ‘Blooks’– small animals or characters that are used as the player’s icon or enemies. On Blooket there are tons of existing question sets for the users which they can play and have the option to make their own set unique for the class. This new take on reviewing or practising material can increase student engagement and excitement.
What is a Blooket Join Code?
Join Blooket is gaining extreme popularity among students and teachers as an education trivia game. In the game, the users or students can enter live matches individually or as teams. To join a group or solo competition, it requires a code called “The Blooket code”. This is practically a room ID that is shown in the game and shared by others to play. For example, the game will give you a code made from several numerals and letters. Then you can use this code to join a room where the match is already going on. The format also allows you to share this code with your friends where you can join as a team. However, you can only join a live match in progress by using a Blooket ID code.
By redeeming these codes, students can easily access the game in no time. After entering a live match using the game code, students can play the game with other players.
How Do I Join A Blooket Game?
Here is a simple guide through which you can Blooket join a game.
1. For Students
- The very first step for a Blooket join game is for teachers.
- Here, the teachers are required to create a set of questions for students to answer and play the game.
- After this, the format of the game will produce a room code or a Blooket code through which the students can join any running game.
- Players can join these rooms from their devices and answer the questions which can make them win the game.
- Students can either join as an individual or as a team
2. For Teachers
Though students can participate in a hosted game, teachers are required to make a Blooket game set. For this, follow these steps for creating your own game.
- Choose the Creation method before you start creating a game from scratch
- Once you add the question option, enter the question that you want to include in the game.
- Create an image question for maximum engagement with the students. For this, you can choose an image from the Blooket gallery or add it from a URL.
- For a more exciting quiz game, you should add more than 2 “answer choices”.
- Now, set the time limit for the answer. Though Blooket automatically sets it to 20 seconds, you can make it even shorter or longer.
- You can also check the “Random Question Order”, and make the ordering different for each student.
- Don’t forget to save your progress each time you create a new question.
Is Blooket free for students?
One of the most interesting and user-friendly assets of the game is it is a Free-to-join platform. This allows any students and teacher to join and play the game. To join the game, you just have to sign up for the game. Here is a full guide for signing up for the game.
- First, visit the Blooket website at https://www.blooket.com/
- After visiting the website, you will land on the home page of the application. Now click on the “Sign Up” button that will pop up on the front of the home page.
- You can sign up using your Google account or by creating a new account with your email.
- Upon using your Google account, a new dialogue box will appear on the screen to select a username for your account.
- After the sign-up process, you’ll receive a confirmation email. Click on the link provided in the mail to verify your account.
- After the account confirmation, log in using your password and username. After this, you can start creating games if you are a teacher, or join and play the games if you are a student.
How to join the Blooket event?
Joining any Blooket event is a very simple and easy procedure. For this, you just have to enter the Blooket ID, room code, or Blooket code provided by your friends or family.
- Login to your account
- Click on Join a game/event section
- Enter the room ID
- Set a nickname
- Enjoy your game
With the advancement in E-learning, various applications, tools, and platforms have been introduced for student aid. To clearly understand the concept of Blooket Join, we have shared with you details on how to join the game, create an ID, gameplay, and more in this blog post.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is the Blooket kid-friendly?
Ans.. Yes, it is a kid-friendly platform but children below 13 should avoid creating an account.
Q. Is Blooket a free game?
Ans.. Yes, it is a free game that only requires sign-up and login.