Sangam Indian Cuisine is one of the restaurants which is worth exploring. Indian cuisine is one of the world’s most diverse cuisines. Especially characterized by its use of many vegetables, grains, fruits and spices grown in India. The cooking techniques of every region of India are very different and alluring.
Moreover, India’s cultural and religious beliefs play an important role in the evolution of Sangam Cuisine. Vegetarianism is practised in many Jain, Buddhist and Hindu communities. Nowadays, Indian cuisine is very popular recently due to its diverse flavours. Let’s know something more about Sangam Indian Cuisine.
Sangam Indian Cuisine: Satisfy Your Indian Taste Bud Away From India
There are many people around the world who think that Indian dishes are all about curries. Actually, many Indian cuisines are made either from meat, lentils, vegetables and fish. Especially if you are not from India and stay outside, then Sangam Indian Cuisine is there for you. Sometimes, we all crave some good regional food back from India.
Sangam Indian Cuisine is located in Whitianga, New Zealand. They started out as Whitianga’s only authentic Indian restaurant in 2004. Now, they have expanded to Tiarua in 2023. At Whitianga, their restaurant has 82 diners inside.
In summer, their 12 outdoor seating is highly popular. They even have vegan and gluten-free options too. Likewise, this restaurant also has a variety of vegetarian foods. By the same token, they have a bunch of items which are delicious, so make sure you choose wisely.
About Sangam Indian Cuisine Menu:
They have a variety of Indian delicacies also. You should definitely eat at Sangam Indian Cuisine for some authentic Indian taste. As well as make sure you have enough space in your tummy because there are a lot of dishes on the menu.
However, if you are a Vegan but don’t want to compromise with your taste buds, then they also have a section for you. They have a large variety of breads. After all, we all love bread, so there should be a section for that, too. At the same time, sides and salads are also counted as the main dishes. Without them, the meal is incomplete.
Additionally, some of the delicacies have been mentioned below from their restaurant to give you a clear understanding of their menu.
- In the first place, they have Prawn and Tomato Rasam (Indians’ most loved soup) and Badami Palak Shorba, too.
- Entre’es like Chicken Chaat, Prawn Tandoori, Dahi Ke Kebab, Vegetarian Platter, and many more mouthwatering dishes.
- They even serve small plates on their menu like Gosht Coriander Melange, Baingan Tuk, Corgi Pork Belly and many more.
- Under the Silk Route Ensemble, they have Chilli Chicken, Chicken Manchurian, Garlic and Chicken Chowmein, Scallop Manchurian, etc.
- The Modern Indian Special section has some very interesting and new dishes that you should try. Slow-cooked goat, Scallop Delight and Duck Apricot Curry is something which is infused with many Indian herbs and Flavors.
- Also, If you are a chicken lover, then this section is specially for you. Murgh Mumtaaz, Chicken Korma, Chicken Rogan Josh, Chicken Do Pyaza, Mango Chicken, and Chicken Vindaloo are the main attractions.
- There is a section for Lambs and Beef, which includes dishes like Lamb Methi, Madras-lamb or beef, Vindaloo Lamb or Beef, etc.
- They even serve a variety of nicely prepared seafood like Masala Chilli Prawn Curry, Seafood Masala, Fish Masala, and many more.
- Also, they have a variety of vegan/vegetarian options for everybody out there. You can find Palak Paneer, Malai Kofta, Kadai Paneer, Dal Makhani, Mushroom Masala, and many more.
- Sangam Indian Cuisine has a variety of breads which you can try with the above-mentioned curries. They have Butter Naan, Tandoori Roti, Garlic Roti, Keema Kulcha etc.
- Also, they have a section specifically for kids out there. They have Chicken Nuggets and Chips, Fish and Chips, Butter Chicken and Rice.
- They have a variety of sides and salads like Lemon Rice, Mango Chutney, Cucumber Raita, and Kachumber Salad.
In a nutshell, this restaurant is worth the hype. Make sure you visit this amazing restaurant if you are in their area. They have an amazing staff who are very polite and friendly. On the other hand, the atmosphere of the restaurant is very pleasing. You will enjoy every moment if you’re going to eat there. In fact, go with your friends and family to experience the aromatic and mouth-watering Indian delicacies.